Saturday, June 20, 2026

Reality

What do I want any given person to read when stumbling into my realm, my blog. Should it flow to destiny or the instrument used initially to draw the universe? Snoopy’s typewriter growing wings and flying across a cotton candy blue sky, in a wannabe 3D fantasy- promoting books or self-help.

I’m about self-help and poetry. I’m about self-help and prose. My innermost self, outermost self and the little “beacon” motivating “my” everything. Notice, I take ownership of the reason I’m here: my id. 

Blogging is journaling so don’t sue me because I’m not fluent in cosmic propaganda; Pluto losing its planetary status decades ago. Too far away to retain classification-too cold; too small.

 And “reality therapy” getting tossed aside for Toxic Psychology. I could truly go with William Glasser’s “Reality Therapy” certification program. 

Everybody is running around on pollutants proclaiming “toxic” and whining about yesterday, whining about mommy and daddy thirty years ago- blah, blah, blah. Why lose reality, why lose the here and now, why lose the future with its possibles. Toxic psychology is like someone having an addictive personality. Afterall, both root in addiction. 

People are getting slammed about choices they make but they’re making those choices from information they consume from some down and dirty environments. They don’t have the skills or knowledge to make “good” decisions. And they’ve got to survive. It’s raw oppression. I truly believe we need “Reality Therapy” in play. Don't rule out William Glasser. 


edited 6/25/2026 @10:49PM CST


No comments:

Post a Comment